Data processing declaration (in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation) from FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG (Issue 2018)
Data protection is important to us: We therefore collect and process your data in accordance with the statutory provisions, in particular, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act)) and other statutory regulations. With this declaration, we would like to meet our information and transparency obligations with respect to the collection and processing of your personal data.
2. Responsible body
FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG, Schallbruch 27, 42781 Haan, telephone +49(0)2129/349-0, is responsible for processing your personal data
Fax: +49(0)2129/349-100, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company is represented by the management: H.-J. Rauh, B. Schramm, A. Wiegard
If you have questions or require information about data protection, you can reach us via the above contact options.
3. Nature, scope and origin of collected data
FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG collects personal data, in principle, directly from you. We only collect personal data that is required for the respective contractual purpose (principle of data economy). Additional information is provided voluntarily. FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG collects and processes:
- Customer master data such as the name, address and city of residence
- Data to create the delivery certificate and invoice (differing invoice address, delivery addresses)
- Bank information to process payments
- For online services, data to begin and maintain a contractual relationship via electronic communication channels, e.g. email address, mobile phone number
- Voluntary information about special service requests
- Information about consent to advertise, use your email address or telephone number for advertising from FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG and to create profiles and presentations.
In general, you provide us this information starting with your request. In certain cases, however, we may obtain data from third parties.
4. Purpose of processing personal data, authentication
We collect and process your data for the following purposes
- Submitting proposals and the required passing on of information required to create the overall proposal
- Concluding and fulfilling the contract and customer support
- To check creditworthiness prior to entering into a contractual relationship with the customer
- For information about products and services offered by FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG
- For statistical evaluations for developing (marketing) measures based on calculated key figures and to analyze existing contractual relationships and improve or terminate them
- To meet statutory obligations or official requirements.
The data is processed in accordance with the statutory regulations, including the GDPR, the BDSG and the TMG (German Telemedia Act)
5. Nature and manner of the data processing
FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG ensures that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures your data is protected. The data is processed electronically and in hard copy. We comply with the security standards to protect your privacy and the risk of access to this data by unauthorized parties. We have taken comprehensive technical and organizational precautions to protect the data you provide to us against loss, manipulation, destruction and unauthorized access. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with the technological development and statutory requirements.
6. Data recipients
The collecting body is FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG. It stores all of the data required to fulfill contracts and support customers on its IT systems. In the framework of customer acquisition and retention promotions, your data will be collected by sales agents and sales personnel we commission.
To provide our contractual services, FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG utilizes selected service providers who gain access to your data in the respective required scope and are only permitted to use this data to fulfill the orders we issue.
Data recipients can thus include:
- IT service providers and consulting companies
- Financial institutes
- Sales agents
- External service providers
- Corporate consultants and financial and tax auditing companies
- Authorities, financial administration, etc.
If necessary and permitted by law, prior to concluding a contract to review your request/order and, as needed throughout the course of the business relationship, your data may be transmitted to credit agencies for the purpose of checking your creditworthiness or obtaining information. In the event of default on payment, we reserve the right to transmit your data to collections agencies or attorneys for the purpose of recovery.
All of the data protection standards of the service providers we commission will be reviewed prior to awarding contracts and they will be obligated to comply with the statutory data protection requirements. Data will not be otherwise passed on to the third parties we commission. Unless we were entitled or obligated by law or you have given us your prior consent.
7. Data storage period
FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG saves your customer data for the period required to fulfill the contract and if there is a legitimate interest (e.g. outstanding payments) beyond the contractual relationship. The storage period is based on the statutory periods of limitation which can, for instance, be up to thirty years in accordance with Sec. 195 et seq. of the Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (BGB (German Civil Code)), however, the standard period of limitations is three years.
In addition, we are subject to a variety of retention and documentation obligations, including those from the Handelsgesetzbuch (HGB (German Commercial Code)) or the Abgabenordnung (AO (German Tax Code). Retention and document periods specified therein are six to ten years.
8. Rights of affected parties
FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG preserves and protects your rights in accordance with the GDPR; in particular, you have the right
- To obtain information from us as to whether we process your personal data. If this applies, you can obtain information about this personal data and all of the processing purposes and uses presented in this information.
- To correct, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data unless statutory regulations require otherwise. FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG is equipped with a corresponding deletion process that protects your rights, among other things.
- To the release of your data, in particular, in a structured, conventional format.
- To revoke consents to the use of voluntarily provided information, e.g. your telephone number
- To object to the use of your data for direct advertising from FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG.
- To object, in individual cases based on a special personal situation, to the use of your data, which we process for legitimate interests (in accordance with Art. 6 (1) f of the GDPR)
To assert your rights, please contact FluidSystems GmbH & Co. KG in writing, with your business partner information at Schallbruch 27, 42781 Haan, Telephone +49(0)2129/349-0 Fax: +49(0)2129/349-100, Email: email@example.com
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you can file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the member state where you reside, work or the location of the alleged violation.